This young man shows you how to perform the yo-yo trick called "Crossed-arm Triple GT" step-by-step. Some experience is required to try this special trick.
- To begin, you have to perform a second trick called "Wrist Mount".
- Then, the yo-yo should be popped off the mount to the back.
- The next small step is to move the yo-yo under the string and mount it from the front.
- After this step, you are done with the basic routine and can change it as you like, e. g. you can remove the string of one finger.
- Finally to dismount the yo-yo and end the trick by popping it off the front.
If you follow these steps and try it several times, you will be able to perform this cool trick.