This young man shows you how to perform the yo-yo trick called "Crossed-arm Triple GT" step-by-step. Some experience is required to try this special trick.
- To begin, you have to perform a second trick called "Wrist Mount".
- Then, the yo-yo should be popped off the mount to the back.
- The next small step is to move the yo-yo under the string and mount it from the front.
- After this step, you are done with the basic routine and can change it as you like, e. g. you can remove the string of one finger.
- Finally to dismount the yo-yo and end the trick by popping it off the front.
If you follow these steps and try it several times, you will be able to perform this cool trick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.