Mark Montgomery is an award-winning yo-yo artist and a former member of Team Buzz-On and Team Omega. In this video, you will get step-by-step instructions for how to do an impressive chopsticks trick that Montgomery introduced in 2006, then you'll learn "The Wave", a new trick inspired by Montgomery. These tricks aren't for beginners, so pay attention!
1. To do Montgomery's trick, form a trapeze at the base of your finger, then swing the yo-yo over the base of your thumb. Continuing around your middle finger, swing the yo-yo back around your thumb but this time land it on the string farthest from you.
2. To do the Wave, insert the index finger of your throwhand on the opposite side of the yo-yo and underpass. Now insert the middle finger of your freehand into the gap. Swings the yo-yo outside your freehand, and catch the yo-yo between your open fingers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades