This yo-yo tutorial demonstrates the Magic Drop.
The yo-yo is a toy that dates all the way back to 500 B.C. The manufacture of the modern yo-yo as we know it began in 1928 in Santa Barbara, CA. Today, the international Yo-Yo Open is the biggest yo-yo contest in the world. It is held annually in New York City. The best yo-yo players in the world showcase their talents. There are many yo-yo techniques, so start practicing! With time and hard work, you never know... you may be showcasing your skills at the next Yo-Yo open.
Enjoy this yo-yo trick tutorial brought to you by Gerard Amento. Master the Magic Drop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades