Your brand new Duncan Reflex Auto-Return yo-yo may be great, but it could always be greater. That's why you mod it.
This Duncan brand yo-yo actually is the first of its kind. It's the first automatic return yoyo. When you throw it and it starts to sleep, a clutch kicks in and wakes it back up, back into your palm. As soon as the yoyo slows down, it comes right back up, like magic. It's a great yoyo for beginners, but what if you're not a beginner?
Learn how to mod this yo-yo to change it from a beginner yo-yo to a more advanced yo-yo. If you're not good at putting things back together, you probably shouldn't be taking it apart— unless you watch this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades