Two dog pools, some hardware, and damn, you've got yourself a big yo-yo.
Chris Allen, a professional yo-yoist (yes, this exists) is claiming world's biggest yo-yo status with his latest creation. It stands 35 inches across, 18 inches wide, and weighs 5.4 pounds. Watch below as Allen tests it off the roof of parking garage of the National Yo-Yo Museum in Chico, California.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades