The Mach 5 has a cool name, and it's a cool yo-yo-trick. It's not an easy trick for beginners, but if you have some experience you can pick it up. This video tutorial will teach you how to do the Mach 5 and wow the crowds.
1. Throw a split-bottom mount.
2. Underpass the front string. Now underpass the left string at the front of the mount.
3. Pull the strings taught and slowly rotate your hands, creating the illusion that the yo-yo is hovering in place.
4. Reverse to get back in a split bottom mount, then dismount.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades