In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform the wrist mount to green triangle yo-yo trick. Begin by throwing a wrist mount with the yo-yo. Put your non-throwing hand's index finger into the string that is furthest to your right. Now do an underpass to the right. Let off the string with your throwing hand and you should now have formed a green triangle. To dismount, simply pop the yo-yo out from the back and land on a trapeze. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy playing with yo-yo's and would like to learn how to perform new tricks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades