If Yo-Yos were the key to world domination, Jensen Kimmitt would be King. Kimmitt is Yo-Yo God. He literally killed at every competition this year.
Via YoYo Skills:
"In the 2010 season (Which starts after WYYC in August), Jensen competed in 7 contests all over the world. From giant invitation only contests like 44 Clash competition in Japan, to the smaller California State Yo-Yo Championship in Sacramento, Jensen competed in 7 championship level contests and took every single one of them."
Check out his latest first place steal, winner of Category 1A of the World Yo-Yo Championship, below.
(1A: The player uses a long sleeping yo-yo to perform string tricks which usually require the manipulation of the string.)
Click through the gallery to view more of Jensen's 2010 wins.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades