If you're confused in life and completely bored, then it's probably about time you picked up a yo-yo. A yo-yo is a toy that consists of a pair of jointed discs with a large, deep groove between them, where a string is attached and wound, that can be spun alternately downward and upward by its weight and momentum as the string unwinds and rewinds.
Yo-yos are for everyone - kids, teenagers, adults... retirees, but not everyone can master the skills of performing yoyo tricks. For some it's just a hobby, but for others, like Jayyo (Josh Yee) here, it's a matter of existence. Watch Jayyo's video tutorial on how to perform the "static flow" yo-yo trick. This is a neat trick that you can do in many freestyles. If you know what you're doing, there's nothing to the static flow yo-yo trick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades